To get started quickly on Transported, follow this guide. For more in-depth documentation and help, browse through our knowledge base.
1. Set up your public profile
After you've activated your account, you should set up your public profile so that buyers can easily contact you. Go to the Edit Your Public Profile page and fill in all your contact details.
- Username: This is your username. It's limited to 32 characters. Upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, hyphens (-), underscores (_), and periods (.) are allowed. This appears as part of your Transported URL, e.g. transported.co/u/TransportedClientServices
- Full Name: This is the name publicly displayed in your profile. This is also limited to 32 characters.
- Public Email Address: This email address will be displayed for buyers to reach you. It should be your company email address.
- Profile Image: Upload a JPEG or PNG to be your profile image. 1024 x 1024 pixels is recommended, but 480 x 480 is the minimum. Scale and crop your image to your liking.
- Website: Link to your website. Provide the full URL, e.g. http://www.transported.com
- Company Name: Name of your company that's displayed on your profile. Also limited to 32 characters.
- Facebook URL: Link your Facebook page here.
- Instagram URL: Link your Instagram profile here.
- Twitter URL: Link your Twitter profile here.
- Bio: Write a short bio about yourself to let buyers know who you are. Limited to 160 characters.
- Header Image: Upload a landscape-oriented JPEG or PNG to be the header image in your profile page. We recommend 1500 x 500 pixels, which is the same as Twitter. Scale and crop your image to your liking. If you do not upload an image, a solid gray background will appear instead.
- Background VR Image: In VR, your profile can have a 360° image as its background. We recommend using one of your properties. The image must be an equirectangular JPEG at 8192 x 4096 pixels.
Make sure you click the Save Changes button to save everything.
2. Share your tours
Chances are that one of your service providers invited you to be a collaborator on a tour they've built. Once you accept the invitation email, the tour will appear in your My Tours page. From there you can click on that tour and then use the Share button to get the link to share with your clients and on social media channels. On the tour's page you can also add additional collaborators—such as other agents—if you wish.