Your public profile is your page on Transported that any user can see. You should customize it and make it yours, so that visitors can learn more about you and contact you. Whether you're an agent or a tour builder, all the tours you're collaborating on—that aren't set to Hidden—will show up here.
To customize your profile, go to the Edit Your Public Profile page and fill in all fields.
- Username: This is your username. It's limited to 32 characters. Upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, hyphens (-), underscores (_), and periods (.) are allowed. This appears as part of your Transported URL, e.g. transported.com/u/TransportedClientServices
- Full Name: This is the name publicly displayed in your profile. This is also limited to 32 characters.
- Public Email Address: This email address will be displayed for buyers to reach you. It should be your company email address.
- Profile Image: Upload a square JPEG or PNG to be your profile image. 1024 x 1024 pixels is recommended, but 480 x 480 is the minimum. Scale and crop your image to your liking.
- Website: Link to your website. Provide the full URL, e.g. http://www.transported.com
- Company Name: Name of your company that's displayed on your profile. Also limited to 32 characters.
- Facebook URL: Link your Facebook page here.
- Instagram URL: Link your Instagram profile here.
- Twitter URL: Link your Twitter profile here.
- Bio: Write a short bio about yourself to let buyers know who you are. Limited to 160 characters.
- Header Image: Upload a landscape-oriented JPEG or PNG to be the header image in your profile page. We recommend 1500 x 500 pixels, which is the same as Twitter. Scale and crop your image to your liking. If you do not upload an image, a solid gray background will appear instead.
- Background VR Image: In VR, your profile can have a 360° image as its background. We recommend using one of your properties. The image must be an equirectangular JPEG at 8192 x 4096 pixels.
Make sure you click the Save Changes button to save everything.