With Transported Creator, you'll be able to preview your in-progress draft tours in VR, as long as you have an Oculus Rift connected to the same Windows computer.
- Simply build your tour as you normally would.
- Make sure you have a thumbnail assigned to your tour in the Organizer.
- When finished—or close to it—go to the My Tours screen to exit out of editing the tour and thus saving your progress.
- Open Transported from the Oculus app.
- Click the “T” button, labeled Creator, in the main gallery to see your tour!
- The VR app loads tours at startup. So if you make a change to a draft tour, quit out of the VR app and restart it to see your changes.
- Same goes for previewing new drafts or viewing just-published tours. Just restart the app to update the list.